(NOTE:THERAPY IS OPEN TO ALL STAGES, RESEARCH IS STAGE SPECIFIC)
- Women who are stage II or III breast cancer survivors.
- are 21 or older, with no age cap
- are not pregnant
- are willing to answer survey questions
- are not prone to seasickness(the boat stays at the dock)
- are ambulatory or ambulatory with cane or walker
- are able to do a one hour research session with questionnaires before and after the session.
are welcome to apply.
Benefits: The benefit of emoting, healthy release of tears, release of stress, or
deep sleep may be experienced during the wave motion session. Light refreshment of choice will be offered to participants
on the back deck of the research boat after the session. There will be no monetary compensation.
sickness. A nurse will be onboard to monitor the participants experience. A participant may discontinue at any point.
Brewers Pilots Point Marina- North Yard, 333 Boston Post Road (next to Frankies), Westbrook, CT 06498. Within the marina,
the research vessel HADO is at Dock 6, Slip #17; with parking close to the dock, and nearby marina restroom facilities.
The Office for Pilots Point is on site; anyone having difficulties in finding Dock can ask for help at the Office.
Investigator: Scott Kurtzman, M.D., F.A.C.S. Associate Professor of Surgery Department of Surgery, UCHC is the Principal
Program Contact: Carline Lutynski at 860.889.3424, email@example.com, Del Function,
Inc. M/S 3 Myrtle Drive, #112, Norwich, CT 06360 for information, or to participate. Del Function, Inc. 501(c)(3), EIN: 22-2553654